What I’m Doing Now
Last updated as of 2022, May 6th.
- I’m learning basic math and trying to make it addicting for myself (sort of exaggerating, but not entirely). Basically I want math to feel like playing video games.
- I’ve confirmed that learning by explaining is a very efficient way to learn math & physics. Now I’m working with Primer and figuring out how to scale the idea beyond the Feynman mafia.
- I’m organizing some learning retreats like this on in Muskoka.
- I’m making math explainer videos on YouTube. I have videos planned on differential forms, fourier series and tensors.
- I recorded a podcast that goes much deeper into what I’m thinking. Listen to it here.